Experience true café indulgence with Arkadia Dirty Chai (Chai Tea & Espresso).
Featuring a bitter-sweet infusion of espresso, black tea, and a secret blend of exotic spices for an aromatic delectable beverage.
Arkadia's brew follows traditional Indian chai tea recipes, savoured for over 5000 years.
- Inspired by purity - this product is free of preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours and artificial sweeteners.
- Tea naturally contains antioxidants, which may help the body support its immune system, particularly in the chillier months.
This fabulous product is most often enjoyed as a delicious chai latte.
The traditional way is to savour the wonderful aromatic taste of a chai tea by just adding hot water or hot milk, stir and enjoy.
You can also create your own adventure by simply trying these brewing/preparation recipes using any of the the Arkadia Chai Tea products in our range - Spice, Vanilla, Dirty Chai, Matcha or Pomegranate.
- CHAI TEA: Place 2-3 teaspoons of Arkadia Chai Tea in a cup. Just add 180mL hot water (not boiling), stir and enjoy.
- CHAI TEA LATTE: Place 2-3 teaspoons of Arkadia Chai Tea in a cup (180mL). Just add hot milk, stir and enjoy. Add frothed milk to finish.
- ICED CHAI: Place 5 teaspoons of Arkadia Chai Tea into a long glass. Stir in 250mL cold milk and garnish with ice cream.
Using a typical serving size of 20g (or 4x teaspoons), you should get around 12 serves from each 240g pack
Servings per package: 12 Serving size: 20g
Average quantity Average quantity
per serving per 100 g
Energy 370kJ 192kJ
Protein 0.6g 0.3g
Fat, Total 2.4g 1.2g
- Saturated 2.2g 1.2g
Carbohydrate 16.0g 8.3g
- Sugars 11.0g 5.7g
Sodium 56mg 29mg